As a valued part of any scholarly endeavor, we welcome and encourage your comments on our blogs. Our student contributors can gain new insights to their experiences and their perception and growth by engaging in discussion and reading feedback and so we encourage you to take the time to comment: supportive, critical or otherwise. However, in the interest of maintaining a productive educational environment, there are some instances in which comments will be moderated, edited or deleted. This includes:
- Comments which are determined to be spam or questionable spam.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be permitted but any comments including a link will automatically be held for moderation.
- Comments using profanity or vulgar language.
- Comments including derogatory language, or language/concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Statements that attack another person as an individual.
- Statements that attack another person or group of persons based on or motivated by an individual’s race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.
- Statements that attack or promote any political party or viewpoint.
Please follow our comment policy rules, and help us to keep this blog a safe and constructive place for discussion. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog at any time without notice. This comment policy is subject to change.